Monday, April 22, 2013

Video Vault






Monday Rant


There are some things that just have to be said – it could be because it makes you crazy, it’s a particularly helpful insight, or just a story you want to share.  I have plenty.  Here is one.  I welcome you to leave yours or your reaction in the comments section.





One of the best things about the internet is that I can get actual video when remembering things from my childhood and explaining the same to my wife and kids.
So without further unnecessary chatter, enjoy:


Carol Burnett's take on Snow White's "Happily Ever After"



 



And from something a BIT more recent...they say the best comedy is based on reality.  So very true!




 And finally one of the best marriages of song and video.  Dire Straits' "Walk of Life".

 


1 comment:

  1. Ahh, Snow White, always a fun video to watch. Bon Qui Qui is just hilarious. And Walk of Life reminds you that it's life's job to make you look like an idiot. I think life works overtime with me...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcomed, but this is a family friendly blog. Comment with care.